On Tuesday 3rd December we have Davin Poonwassie coming to the Co-Op. Davin will be presenting a talk called ‘What you need to know about P2P and Crowdfunding (Yes they are different!)’.
Davin’s background is in IT and database design and implementation, providing global solutions to manage and protect customer and company data. With a background in data and information technology, Davin is well suited to this online property finance marketplace.
In 2013, Davin set up Simple Backing and started building this business alongside his database work.
Simple Crowdfunding is a property crowdfunding platform that connects Investors with property professionals looking to raise finance (Fundraisers). We offer both Peer to Peer Lending (loans) and Equity finance for projects in the UK.
In the talk Davin will be talking about:
- Learn the difference between P2P and Equity Crowdfunding?
- How can you use your Tax Free ISA and Pension money to invest
- Financial Promotion, How to stay the right side of the law
- The finance stack, risk and reward
- Why Brand Awareness matters
We look forward to seeing you on Tuesday 3rd December.
Please book here: